* denotes the most popular website layouts used when building a new page.
2. Pick content sources and streams
For your website to generate dynamic content, it must have a source of data to retrieve content from and then display it on your page. The internet is like one giant app store. Content streams can come from current websites, search queries, site enabled tools, etc. The three main categories of content sources are:
- Organic Content: Streams that are user run such as site cameras, comments, subscriptions
- Preprocessed Content: Custom streams of data that include processing content from other sources
- Postprocessed Content: Streams with post processed data such as Facebook, twitter, (social networking sites)
A. Organic Content
Organic content is by far the best measure of website's success. Organic content is website content generated by the users of your website. By including widgets like site cameras, location check ins, chat opportunities, ar fiducial markers etc. You can greatly increase the engagement on your site.
B. Preprocessed Content
Preprocessed content is the best type of content source for creative and artistic people. Preprocessed content lives on all websites and can be easily converted. It allows you to draw up on the experiences of others in a similar field to advance your work.
C. Postprocessed Content
Post processed content is all the content published by users on social media sites. All the content has been processed by the social media engine and is therefore a quick plugin or embed away from your website
3. Find the layout and content that matches your website function
By knowing the function of your website, picking a layout that matches and populating the data with content streams, you are well on the way to launching your website. Once you have picked the content streams you want, feel free to finalize the creative vision handout and email it to us so we can start the website build. You will be updated about the build every 2 days at the latest.
Check out the content catalog here
4. Choose your website's features
Website features is what makes your web page unique from others. In addition, it helps you accomplish the goals that you set out to do when you built the site. They come in all flavors; from RSS feeds to AR tracking. You can find out more in the content catalog you can download above